All rights reserved.
|Windham & Leibovich PC
"Therapy That Makes Sense"
1016 Greentree Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Windham & Leibovich PC provides individual counseling
services* to clients experiencing difficulties which fall within
the following DSM IV-TR diagnostic categories.
- Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Adjustment Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- High Functioning Disorders of the Autistic Spectrum
as well as to those experiencing the following life circumstances:
- Recent Divorce/Seperation from long term relationship
- Children of divorce
- Teen Pregnancy/Parenthood
- Victim of physical/sexual assault
- Cutting/Self Injury
* While our primary modality of treatment is individual we recognize the important role
that family and community play in mental health and wellbeing. Therefore you and your
therapist may at times decide to include others in your treatment process.